WOA 0.00% 2.0¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Ive rode this rollercoaster down from 80c around early 2021 when...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Ive rode this rollercoaster down from 80c around early 2021 when the oatmilk growth looked like a good ride, that could end up cashflow positive + the lupin upside. I saw the risk, but I didnt imagine the bin fire it has been. I dont even know where to point the blame, some is bad luck, some is just poor management and some of it, I need to own and shouldve bailed out early when my oatmilk narrative with lupin as the cherry went up in smoke when the Oatmilk disappeared at the shops at home. The suspension disaster probably sums up my ownership over this time. We can blame the ASX ASIC as much as we want, looking in the mirror it was a stuff up.

In reality I was naive but the cash positive narrative for WOA just keeps getting extended and in my opinion this place will never be cash flow positive, and even if prove me wrong, there will be multiple more rounds of dilution that ultimate unless as a shareholder you are comfortable throwing cash in the tin, your share is going to end up SFA. Ive seen the no of shares grow from 72 mill to 179 mill in my time. More raises at these prices will just continue the dilution and lower share price spiral.

I do love slide 9, we execute on time. I would like to see something further back than just the last quarter. Thats just plain BS on even a half yearly statement.
    Slide 15: THe only option for DCF is closure. Its been mentioned a year + ago. Ive asked that in Quarterly calls amongst others. Its like putting down your favourite sheep dog. Its business and that dog shouldve been put down 2 yrs ago when it was never ever going to be anything but a cash burning enterprise.

Anyway, this has ended up a rant so I should leave it there. Probably the learning is I have been involved a lot tech development work outside of investing and thought that I knew a bit, but this has definitely helped highlight the bits I missed. Having a clear plan to sell when the story changes is the number 1 learning! Good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $39.56K 1.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1319927 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 89990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ 887751
Last updated 14.54pm 30/05/2024 ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.