AMI 3.45% 14.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Quarterly update and outlook - September 2022, page-30

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    IMO Hes done (Dan). He mentions confidence, plans etc etc but you can hear in his voice he is a beaten man and is just going through the motions until the announcement (at AGM ??). My read on the call is that Peter Trout is in the process of stepping up to become MDat least on an interim level.
    I cannot recall Peter being on many calls let alone doing the bulk of the talking at any time in the past... Then Dan throws the blind handball to Ian on Fed funding... deafening silence, he jumps over it quick smart then they both stumbled around it for the whole call.

Thanks to the holders who stepped up to ask questions. The Insto questions and requests to deep dive into components were also value adding (to the call, not the SP).

One interesting point from me:
    - In response to a holders question (25:06) from 27:06 forward it seems to me Dan indicates he was talking to some holders about the feasibility results before informing all others which subsequently was post the leak. Does anyone feel this is what he said and is this a breach of disclosure rules?
    I would have thought a trading halt or suspension would have been required as it seems price sensitive discussions were taking place with some holders and not others (all of us) thereby providing some form of advantage / unfair market ?
    Normal holders up until that point always understood Fed would be funded internally per company rhetoric.

Had a halt been initiated, the company could have jumped straight from (failed) conversations to a cap raise with no leak, so even if not technically a breach, a massive rookie error.

"......We did have discussions with major shareholders in relation to equity, umm, of which, we, you know, we got the feedback. We decided that it was most important for all the shareholders benefit considering that the feasibility had been completed, to release that feasibility unfortunately in an unfunded situation."
    "So I think, weve done, weve done the best that we can do to getting that information out, and making sure that people clearly understand it. I am accountable for that, and I wear that, Im an investor as well, and you know i feel the pain as much as all our shareholders do in terms of the value loss within the business"

The call demonstrates very clearly this thing CAN work with the right leadership, as others have said theres a lot right but its being deminished day by day..
    GLAH be great to see Peter appointed IMO he seems the real deal and looks to love a turnaround.
    Last edited by Deanostock: 27/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $236.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $820.5K 5.645M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1626851 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 518589 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.