NC6 8.33% 2.2¢ nanollose limited

We are getting closer to the next quarterly, due out in about a...

1. 4,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    We are getting closer to the next quarterly, due out in about a week and a half.

In the last quarterly, they siad they were focusing on getting closer to the following three things:

• 1# Secure Commercial Fibre Manufacture
    • 2# Partner with an Apparel Brand
    • 3# Secure Development Partner for Nonwoven

Number 1 could happen anytime. I am assuming that the fibre manufacturer will be involved in establishing new sources of waste to make MC as well as setting up the equipment to transfer MC into fibre. It appears that this relates exclusively to creating fibre for the clothing textile sector.

Number 2 may be contingent on number 1 being satisfied first, it is unclear. Previous announcements/ quarterlies/presentations have indicated that we should have been working on transfering our existing stockpiles of MC into Nullarbor. WIthout any update on how this is going, it is ucnertain whether we can achieve this without the fibre manufacturer or not. I'm hoping we can. We should have a fair bit of MC made by now, and I see no reason why we couldn't try to progress this with one or a small number of fashion labels.

Number 3 is well underway. The Codi agreement was a big step forward. The issue is that that announcement seemed to indicate that Nanollose would be responsible for manufacturing the nonwoven fabric and supplying it to Codi. This would probably require us to engage a third party to manufacture MC and then the nonwoven product as our pilot scale manufacturing equipment would probably be insufficient for this purpose.

In the upcoming quarterly, we can expe3ct an update on these three areas. In addition, I'm hoping we get an update on the following:

• Research project investigating scaffolding for manufactured meat products
    • Research project to improve the manufacture of MC and for the acetate markets

The AGM precedes the quarterly, so it's possible a little bit of info might be made available to attending shareholders, but this is probably unlikely. After the AGM, we will at least know of any new remuneration changes for some of the directors (something that I ended up supporting).

I'm looking forward to the next quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $4.159K 181.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 279000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NC6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.