DUB 2.00% 4.9¢ dubber corporation limited

This is what I like about the report.....43/106 Telcos are now...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    This is what I like about the report.....

43/106 Telcos are now at billing stage, this equates to 40% of their current client base, generating $2m at present!

If we are to assume the remaining 60% (totaling 100%) will move to billable stage, then they currently have at least $5m quarterly revenue to look forward to EVEN IF THEY DON'T sign another telco AS A MINIMUM!!!

This quarter post raise was always going to be about expansion, consolidation and planning for growth! Yet they still managed to sign the biggest telco in Canada, which will resonate in sales going forward!

They need the soldiers to deliver on their promise, so they have gone and hired some serious players! They are expecting the growth to continue unabated quarter to quarter, that is a certainty!

This quarter solidified the company as a genuine player in its field, the number of telco's added may have slowed down, however, if you've noticed, the ones that have come across are much larger in size. (The last 4, Vodafone, Optus Loop, Spark NZ telecom and Bell Canada)

The report clearly states a lot of focus was about planning for the serious growth that's expected for the remainder of this calendar year, when they expect to be cash flow positive, meaning they expect to cover the $1.4m monthly expense by 12/2019!

CISCO Webex still hasn't seriously kicked in!

AI which they have been preaching the past quarter will begin to pay serious dividends in the near future.

I'm extremely bullish.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $70.27K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111518 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 47415 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 246513
Last updated 15.28pm 10/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.