DUB 3.53% 4.1¢ dubber corporation limited

Ann: Quarterly Update & Appendix 4C, page-126

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I thought the Cisco announcement is the biggest thing that could happen to the company? Being added to the webex calling price list and pretty much being On sold by Vars (cisco value added resellers) was pretty big. In no time there will be a small army onselling dubbers call recording as they sell Cisco webex calling. Imagine trying to sell Cisco webex calling to big enterprises that drive call centres etc and that currently have on premise PBX systems that can carry out call recording..then as Cisco resellers and telcos they have to say..”oh but sorry we don’t have call recording available yet”. Well that’s all about to change now. Call recording is a must in call centres. By requirement I know in my industry we record our sales calls and call center calls. without the call recording function we wouldn’t even look at webex calling.

I agree for the quarterly to be Absolutely amazing They should of had closer to 3 million in revenue plus the Cisco news but if I did want some news it would be the later. To think the growth to date hasn’t been driven by Cisco webex calling users is an eye opener. The user growth must of been organic growth via existing telcos that aren’t driving webex calling.
    Last edited by chris1983: 02/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $37.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $7.833K 191.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 785025 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 148676 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.