ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    your just assuming old customers are switching off. I believe there would be some switching off but for compliance reasons many companies that enable call recording they would just leave it on. It’s one of the reasons I like dubber. Eventually they should hit break even as it’s a requirement and compliance issue across many sectors to have call recording.

If revenue did trend backwards and show me Negative growth then we can for sure make the statement that customers are turning it off but the revenue growth trend has never been backwards.

whats disappointing is we want to start to see huge traction in revenue growth. Maybe my expectations were too high in the short time frame since going live on webex calling but I think with the additional telcos moved to billable and to be added onto the price list for webex calling will make a huge difference. I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

not entirely disappointed with the quarterly but I’m not fist pumping with joy either.
    Last edited by chris1983: 31/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.