DUB 6.25% 3.4¢ dubber corporation limited

Yes Spaniard..I believe like you that all the ducks are lining...

1. 2,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 917
    Yes Spaniard..I believe like you that all the ducks are lining up..we've tested the rocket engines and yes they were beautiful and are running well ..but in the last quarter we have been building a Huge New Rocket Engine with multiple new staff and now with Sprint the fourth largest mobile operator in the USA with 54.4 million customers ..Yes to put things into perspective Sprint client base is about twice the total population of Australia..yes Telstra is small compared to this and the Cisco platform starting and new Billings and rising existing Billings and new Billings and more and more telecoms ..it is all happening ..but that gentlemen and ladies was by far from the flow through from the old Dubber with the sparse staff( sweat of an oily rag comes to mind)...Now the New Big Rocket Engine is moving into thrust enabled .it is being fueled ..all the New people are now in there engineering the new enlarged process and blast of will appear gradually as we move into the next quarter but it looks like the full effect of all these new drivers will be in place with full thrust moving into take off drive by the end of the June quarter.
    We are moving solidly forward..with the Big Build solidly under way..big things are happening with massive moves ahead...I'm very happy that the new developing structure is working cohesively with the old despite all the new internal restructuring and very large numbers of new essential people on board driven by demand ...Well Managed Steve and Directors and Staff..it's hard to keep all the balls in the air at once moving forward with all the major new players moving into the old structure ...and so far very good...you've done it...numbers are still showing solid growth during such dynamic internal structural change.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $31.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $25.94K 808.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 499074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.