DUB 6.25% 3.4¢ dubber corporation limited

Chris, there are those that won't be convinced until...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Chris, there are those that won't be convinced until it's too late!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and where they choose to invest.

I know the company gets audited twice a year, and they have passed each and every time with NO issues! They are dealing with billion dollar companies who string you out to suit themselves, and anyone who's done business with them will concur. CISCO pay 45-60 days after delivery!

McGovern has discussed the issue in the quarterly, the company are not seeing it as a problem and as far as I'm concerned, none of these outstanding amounts have been written off as bad debts, and until they are, (management has confirmed they ARE NOT), we don't have an issue!!!

The raising was done to sure up the bank account. More importantly to also allow for further expense growth that will be incurred as we grow the company and its staff to meet the HUGE DEMAND over the next 12-18 months that has arrived sooner than anticipated due to the HUGE demand generated by COVID-19 and the new phenomenon of working from home!! You can also take this to the bank, that will be the new normal!!

Chris, you are very astute in your knowledge and your analysis, and you like many of us understand exactly where the demand and the partnerships we have will take DUBBER....do not waste your time with non holders who can't see the good from the bad!

I wouldn't be surprised if Dubber will use the recent funding for an acquisition of some sort in the near future...taking advantage of the current climate!!

I also expect Dubber going live on the Cisco Price book this week.....then watch the haters hate!!!

GLTAH

STAY SAFE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $31.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $25.94K 808.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 499074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.