DUB 5.88% 3.2¢ dubber corporation limited

Ann: Quarterly Update & Appendix 4C, page-51

1. 751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Hi Coppers,

In my opinion, a couple of the large banks are in advanced discussions with DUB about deployment of their platform now that Telstra is on board. I believe there have been ongoing discussions with these banks for more than 3 years, imo.

The numbers are quite staggering... we’re talking about several thousand new users relying on Dubber to track and capture all conversations with bank customers on a daily basis. The entire customer service models of these banks is now being driven through remote call centre operators who previously were based in large call centres but are now, thanks to Covid-19, working from home. The requirement to record the customer conversations hasn’t diminished, if anything, it has accelerated. The only way to record these conversations with unlimited and scaleable capacity is via Dubber’s AWS cloud platform.

There is no confusion or mystery about this. The banks now have a large distributed workforce handling all their customer’s enquires remotely via VOIP, WebEx or mobile telephony and Dubber is THE ONLY option now readily and affordably available to meet their requirements.

Once the larger brokers and Instos understand this simple business truth, Dubber will, imo, bolt like Bolt at record pace regardless of what the overall markets are doing. I have said this before and I will say it again, Dubber is the next Atlassian, imo, and an SP of $3 to $5 is not unrealistic in the next 6 to 12 months.

Everything I have said above is, to be crystal clear, IN MY OPINION only and in no way to be construed as advice of any kind.

GLTAH Wiz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $9.936K 304.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1035775 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 234374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.