EXL 20.0% 0.4¢ elixinol wellness limited

I think we must look at the finance with a bit of suspicion as...

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I think we must look at the finance with a bit of suspicion as misc costs do pop out of nowhere. So, I doubt that actually have enough cash for 3 quarters with the losses they incur right now. They clearly move away from growing and the inventory will be drawn down by next quarter. So, that means they need to buy. We know that they now aim to outsource everything instead of inhouse production. So, I think the costs will increase even without the unexpected costs.

On the issue of being a take-over target, I agree that it will cost so much more to build a new company ... However, I beleive there are so many cannabis players out there facing bankruptcy. The question is whether this company is any better than the others out there. It certainly burnt cash for nothing for so long chasing non-existent demand for the products. Oliver admitted that recently that all cannabis companies did the same thing and it crashed spectacularly. CBD and Medical Cannabis will be a very speculative and slow business. Will Elixinol survive with just the hemp nutritional and skincare business? It might but there is hardly any sign of growth in this segment.

The stock is now 44% up from the bottom. This rally seems to stick for today. Looking at the past, the most powerful rally of 148% lasted just over 1 week. Then after another week, it made a new low! I plan to trade this rally and hopefully get the most out of it. In the last big rally, it took 2 weeks to get from 51c to 68c then 3 more days to get from 68c to $1.29. I don't think there is any chance it will do this crazy thing again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20 5.118K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 20804145 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6611473 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 250800
Last updated 10.21am 16/05/2024 ?
EXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.