CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Quarterly Update & Appendix 4C, page-49

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    @C'mon go up!

I think you missed my point... I'm not saying the salary of $200k paid is excessive.. hardly.. its the entire raising/placement and how its structured to be in favour to the ones doing the raise.

I'm questioning the timing of "fluff announcements" followed by placements and capital raising.. because you will always need a fund manager to execute this.. and in this instance its Everblu being the lead manager.. and so happens Adam is also the chairman of Everblu and looking at all the past raising.. Everblu charges a slightly above market rate.. and in the back, throws in options and additional shares to Everblu..

Don't you think there is a little bit of a conflict of interest here?

@NBerardis.. you said its all about "Forward Earnings"... I agree companies are valued on what the market thinks they can generate in the future.. but thats an estimate.. but for Everblu it isnt .... they get paid the instant the capital raise/placement is completed..

Question back to you.. if you were Adam and sit on both boards.. which entity gets you paid first? potential future earnings? or fees right now..

Just some food for thought..

To the traders.. my posts are not for you... there is a killing to be made with the fluctuations.. kudos to those who made a killing in the run up from 2 cents to 30 cents..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.