ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Quarterly Update / Appendix 4C, page-173

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439

Thanks @curiouswon.

My thoughts only, below….
    I honestly cannot see us getting TGA approval before March and would be bracing for no approval before April. That would mean any significant announcement from the federal government that might ordinarily benefit us means little if we don’t even have approval. Same old story.
    I think the company has lost a heap of credibility from not only investors but the powers that be, by publicly bitching about delays, all the while stuffing up the process ourselves. How embarrassing. I would be all for public pressure if we had our house in order, but we didn’t and that can only make us look incompetent and hardly endearing to the decision makers.

“Hello, John Skerritt speaking.”

“Hey John, Greg Hunt here - who the hell are these guys beating us up in the papers and why the hell have we not approved them yet? Approve them! It’s making us look bad.”

“AnteoTech, a company on Brisbane. The idiots keep on stuffing up their submissions.”

“So they keep stuffing up, but keep saying we are the ones stuffing up?”

“Yes. Amateur hour.”

“AnteoTech, huh? Pricks. Yes, I’ll definitely be remembering that name.”

For me at least, that takes away the likelihood of some left-field action, which caught me by surprise a few weeks ago when I sold a portion at 17c (thinking then what I still do now) only to see the price shoot up on the back of plenty of media exposure. The company would surely do no media in the coming weeks, having shot themselves in the foot.
    With a looming vacuum of information and news, a loss of faith in the company by investors and downward momentum, I exited because I cannot see how the share price will not get shredded over the next month or so. I have the good fortune of being able to sell because I’ve taken good profits, but I’ve never been a short or even medium term trader. My eye has always been on the long term, but it seems insane to me not to be selling right now if I'm confident the price is going to be at least in the low teens sooner rather than later. There are others in a different position to me, unfortunate people who bought into the hype in the 30’s. Their way of looking at their investment would obviously differ to mine.
    I would still like to believe in our company's ability to succeed long term, but the past few days has diminished that view considerably. How many chances do these guys get? And how many opportunities keep passing us by because we can’t even sell a single test? You want to talk about sepsis tests changing the world? We can’t even get our gold standard rapid antigen test approved two years deep into a pandemic where there is a drastic shortage of rapid antigen tests. I mean… WTF??? And sepsis will be our company maker?
    I’ve also banged on before about changing the mindset of how to use our rapid antigen test at point of care, trying to change the incumbency of self-administered testing at home which seems to be cemented in. That’s a hurdle we can’t even begin to jump right now while we don’t even have a legitimate platform - it could take time or it could be seen as unnecessary. But that is a long-term issue. In short, I sold because I think the SP is about to fall off the cliff.
    Through no technical analysis at all, or looking at patterns etc, I probably would only be tempted to invest again at 12c, but I would reconsider my position if it were a bit higher than that in maybe five weeks, as TGA draws near…. but would also reconsider if it were 12c by the end of next week, with still another few weeks to go and more room to fall.
    I said at the beginning of last year, when everybody was patting themselves on the back about our amazing science, that it is not about the science, it’s about running a business. I hope for everybody’s sake that comes good, including my own sake because I do intend to reinvest at some point. I wouldn’t be surprised if good news on batteries comes before good news on EuGeni.
    Just my honest thoughts… could be right, could be wrong. I’ve been plenty of both before.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 31/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.