VFX 0.00% 0.5¢ visionflex group limited

Ann: Quarterly Update, page-3

1. 7,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Done a quick little analysis based on todays report. This is very very basic but may help with some decision making.
    1. 17 Q3 numbers is what roughly exists in teh 4c (ie. excluded interest and other non operating outflows)
    2. MRR is based on what they state at the moment they are getting today per month (218) plus the quarter on quarter increase in the far column. I have made this 20% and it is aggressive.
    3. Usage based revenue is based on 9k/month which is hat they state at the moment they are getting today plus the quarter on quarter increase in the far column. Th number is agresive but i reckon it is not unrealistic and I called it out in my post to you last time (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-appendix-4c-quarterly.3197384/)
    4. Costs I have slightly increased as they should stay more stagnant.
    5. Had to take a guess at govt incentive
    6. Still finding it weird how receipts are still not closely aligning with MRR QoQ and it could be down to payment terms.

Capture.PNG

What are your thoughts?

Always happy to liaise offline with any investors (do it with many) and can even send you this excel spreadsheet to save you 10 mins if you want to play around
    stardestr0yer "at" optusnet.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 11594167 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5457793 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.