PCK 11.1% 4.0¢ painchek ltd

I sold the last of my holdings today, for my own reasons. I will...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I sold the last of my holdings today, for my own reasons. I will eagerly sit on the sidelines watching how this plays out. In the short term the main negative is the elephant in the room which is capital. Taking into account forecast expenditure, unless PD can pull a rabbit out of the hat, the need to raise will remain.

Unfortunately uptake hasn’t set the world on fire but they have a solid base to work from. The commission has been well discussed and plays into the hands of PainChek perfectly, to the point where it has been hinted in the quarterly.

Once some more contracts are sorted and the company is closer to rolling out the kids app, I see this as a much better play. I also think it is still a good long term punt.

Although I haven’t posted much recently, I still read people’s thoughts on here. Over my time invested there have been some fantastic regular contributors and I genuinely wish you all the best. I hope I can rejoin at some point in the future, best of luck to the PCK family!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $65.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.5¢ $58.14K 1.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 606713 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1458683 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.