PCK 8.33% 3.9¢ painchek ltd

Thank you GC for your efforts. As a few others mentioned, it’s...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Thank you GC for your efforts. As a few others mentioned, it’s good that the management are engaging with us, and not hiding behind screens like a junior miner about to do a cap raise to cover a new private jet.
    From my previous posts you can all see I’m looking for the downside and risks here, and not finding much of it to be fair.
    It seems to me our biggest risk right now is renewals or the “churn rate”. To date every single customer has Re-signed, which is encouraging.
    So given the recent horse trading on prices it may be a challenge to keep everyone happy in terms of price point. I expect this is also an issue to occur with global customers - “why are they paying X when we pay Y” then we have the dramatic change in currency values following brexit etc etc.
    But I expect PD has more experience than any of us at these dilemmas.
    So if we can continue the zero churn rate, then we are on a winner. This is why I’m glad we have engaged partners (middle men who also need to be paid however) to help roll it out, there needs to be people on the ground to ensure the tech is implemented correctly, PCK simply don’t have the staff to cover this.
    I also suspect PD is getting his ducks in a row to ensure a government funded subsidy for painchek for all RAC’s. Is it better to overdose people and sit them in corner - or assess their pain more accurately and medicate accordingly?? Either way the government is paying part or all of the bill !!!
    And yet It is a testament to the state of this sector that this is a genuine scenario. As had been mentioned several times - RAC’s simply may not want to revert to providing decent genuine care, when then can simply over medicate and have a quiet life.
    My hopes are, that the government are simply testing painchek, to make sure it works, to see the cloud based data, to see AI tech working in real life ....... and then if it satisfies to fully subsidise and roll it out nationwide. To then be at least seen to doing something positive to change the sector and improve the basic level of care.

“have you paincheked every patient 3 times today?”

If nothing else - and this is horrifying - it may simply be a cloud based timestamp to show that a carer tested someone’s pain 3 times a day everyday while in care.

Again, I’ve never even factored in the baby app. I have a 3 week old son, I’ll have to believe it when I see it for the babies, so many factors at play in assessing pain.
    But having said that is the existing method better? No.

Happy to be available for testing if required! We signed up for several long term studies, and also did a stem cell program, which I hope we never need.
    I’m all for future tech and learning.
    back to my wine for now though!

Thanks for the response PD, keep up the good work.
    I hope your options make you a billionaire.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $63.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $22.05K 582.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 165999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.