PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Thanks GC , As I’ve mentioned before I absolutely love the team...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks GC ,
    As I’ve mentioned before I absolutely love the team leading our company. I feel for the poor souls who have dropped a percentage of-or their complete holding over the last week of chaos.
    I did like the quarterly and was one of the many to give my thanks to PD .
    IMO there is zero doubt where this company is heading, there hasn’t been anything that’s raised suspicion or any suggestion that PCK won’t be the primary service to measure pain which will in the future allow drug companies, businesses,work places ,hospitals ,care facilities , child care facilities , homes ect ect worldwide to fulfill their future compliance obligations in regard to managing and detecting pain ,the potential market is staggering , it’s as though most people have forgotten that point and we’re focused on revenue revenue revenue ,
    . This WILL be a world wide Saas solution so revenue or share price will never be an issue for any long term holder .
    With the leadership of PD JM and board I would love to see them do things in the order they have set out , at this stage I can’t think of a reason not to follow them with full support.
    We all obviously like building revenue but the building blocks are important as well . Government contracts, possible deal the worlds biggest medical electronics supplier , FDA approval , children’s app , these things are important so PDs attention needs to be calculated and measured , I appreciate that he’s doing the video because I’d love an update however there’s things that are equally as important to be done .

Definitely agree with the regular comments this will be a multi B $ company , there is zero chance anyone will get any of my holdings before the dollar party maybe even the second one .

IMO GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.