PCK 9.68% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Quarterly Update, page-66

1. 18,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3911

Thanks Rorbag
    In regards your point “6. Deployed a second PainChek data center in Europe....”
    The report says Painchek :
    ... “deployed a second PainChek data center within Europe utilizing Amazon’s European AWS infrastructure.
    A localized European PainChek data center provides fast, reliable access of client data for our UK and European clients.
    It also means that all data collected by PainChek from those clients will be processed and stored within the EU, ensuring we meet our obligations under the mandatory requirement for PainChek UK to complete prior to commencement of commercial agreements into the UK market either through PCS UK or directly.
    We do not expect that this requirement will be impacted by any Brexit issues in the short to medium time period.
    This also enables PainChek to commence sales in mainland Europe once we have partners in those market.”

I think the “where” might be Luxembourg ... and it looks as if the data centre will act as centre for any African and Middle Eastern expansion as well...
    But I wonder what long term impact of Brexit issues is being anticipated ?

https://aws.amazon.com/legal/aws-emea/
    What is AWS Europe?

On 1 July 2018, AWS began selling our services from our Luxembourg-based AWS entity, Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, ("AWS Europe"). Both AWS and AWS Europe are wholly owned subsidiaries of Amazon.com, Inc. AWS Europe provides all invoicing and payment services for your accounts based in these countries and territories in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa....”
    Last edited by sabine: 31/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.003(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $10.93K 321.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90865 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 398789 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.