VFX 0.00% 0.6¢ visionflex group limited

I've been in this stock since 2.5 cents, Klaus is certainly...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    I've been in this stock since 2.5 cents, Klaus is certainly cashing cheques for me. Given the steady underlying growth, I expect that to continue, albeit with significant volatility along the way, as is the case with every microcap.

If you've lost money trading this stock that is entirely 100% your fault & responsibility.

To achieve maximum capital gains, your intention with every purchase should be to hold for years. You will have an edge on most investors if you make investments based on expected 3-5 year returns instead of 12-month returns.

Investors tend to over-analyze when stocks are going down (fear) and under-analyze when stocks are going up (greed). ‪‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬The hardest part of investing is holding through these times, embracing boredom and inactivity, and distancing human nature-emotion from investment decisions.

Confidence and conviction are necessary to hold multi-baggers, but you can’t let it blind you. There is nothing wrong with falling in love with a stock; you just need to be prepared to divorce quickly.

If this becomes a sell, trust me, I will be the first person to do so, but it remains a buy from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.