VFX 0.00% 0.4¢ visionflex group limited

Ann: Quarterly Update, page-56

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    @T.E.P. , I could not have said it any better! Wow!! Stormer continues to throw stones at Klaus which is so easy to do as a HC poster that has probably never built a new company before. All I ever see is a team committed, dedicated and making solid progress. This is not just about revenue - that will come. The top line may disappoint from time to time, and currently market circumstances seem to have delayed some of the significant value we are yet to see from their hard work and landmark deals. But I firmly believe it is coming.

I see more than courage at play here. I see a company and leadership that just keeps going. Innovating and improving at every turn. 1st's competitors must be disappointed that they have not gone away. That is real strength of leadership and commitment. Why else would they still be at it? Most give up and die. I've never spoken with Klaus and I really think I should, but I have viewed his many videos, read his online materials and reviewed his linkedin profile. He comes across as genuine, honest, transparent and committed with a real sense of purpose as his fuel. It can't be easy. All has not gone to plan but I don't for one second believe that any of this is about misleading anyone.

Leadership like that is rare in business. Too many give up. Too many have no vision beyond their own pocket. This company seems to have purpose and drive. Competitors may dismiss them at their own peril!

This is a long play. 12 months from now I have very little doubt we will be back in the teens. But have you got the patience and shared vision to hold on!?
    Last edited by Malcolm1209: 30/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $11.88K 2.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 11565249 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29213 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.