PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I was hoping that when PO3 released its Activities Update just...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    I was hoping that when PO3 released its Activities Update just over 3 weeks ago – and it was longer than half a page and a disclaimer that maybe we were seeing a new, more transparent company; a company with directors who were accountable and didn’t treat shareholders with disdain. Today’s 4C is confirmation that my hope was not unfounded.

I am a great believer that companies are first & foremost all about the people managing them. CLS is no mug. I remember reading a long while back that he had the largest take out of a private company in Australia in 2009. It didn’t mention a sum; however suffice to say most of us out in HCland would be thrilled to be worth 10% of what he is. And that he is able to attract someone the calibre of Alex Sava as a consultant is testament to him, the technology and PO3.

As is apparent from his statement, AS didn’t just join PO3 without doing any DD. He visited Somnio, kicked the tyres around, and formulated his own informed decisions about the FRG technology after seeing it in operation and thoroughly understanding the science behind it. And there are few better qualified to understand the science behind it then AS – just check out his LinkedIn profile.

I refer to previous HC posts about the efficacy of the FRG technology. I never really participated in these debates as I didn’t (and don’t) consider myself sufficiently credentialed to contribute anything of value to the debate. Now I ask the poster who had grave doubts about FRG and how it stacks up against competing technologies, would you be willing to back yourself against someone with the knowledge, experience and informed scientific opinion of AS and his endorsement of FRG? If your answer is in the affirmative, do you believe you understand this technology better than AS?

And something else that was debated on this forum – the ability of FRG to treat COVID-19; I think the answer to that has been all but provided in this 4C:

Dr. Sava commented that:”… I have been particularly impressed by PuriflOH’s process capability to kill both bacterial endospores and MS2 bacteriophage – an ‘overly conservative’ surrogate for validating broad virucidal efficacy. I am confident that any process capable of destroying > 99.99% of MS2 bacteriophage and bacterial endospores in a single pass could easily destroy any airborne virus. This will be a focus of the Company in the immediate future.”

And as stated further down in the report:
    The Company has previously released results (ASX: 17 April 2018 “Aerosol Test Results” which confirmed the ability of the Company’s prototype device to kill microbes selected for being the most resistant representative airborne species in their class (my emphasis) - spores, bacteria, fungi and viruses. To that end it will approach these tests with confidence.

Unless I’m reading too much into these comments, AS is basically saying that we can kill COVID without actually saying it. Is it possible that ASX hasn’t allowed them to overtly state this? Wouldn’t be the first time the Gestapo has overstepped the mark in telling companies what they can and can’t release.

There were HC threads that ran in what almost seems another lifetime comparing the potential of PO3 to NAN. Well isn’t it ironic that the inventor of the NAN technology is now so closely affiliated with PO3?
    And check out the company profile of Novapharm Research where AS until recently worked for 26 years. I suggest you scroll to the bottom of the page.

The fact is that although this 4C is much better than previous offerings, it is probably more interesting for what has been alluded to than what has been overtly stated.

This 4C probably contains more information than the Annual Report and shows that the new chairman and controlling shareholder, CLS, has well & truly taken the reins of the company (and is happy to put his hand into his pocket to the tune of $1m) and is quickly making up for the time lost under BP’s stewardship.

The appointment of 2 engineers also shows the direction in which the company is heading.

I don’t know WTF went on with BP over the past year, I just know that I’m happy that PO3 seems to have well & truly turned the corner and that shareholders are now being treated like the owners of the company that we are. We have the management, AS seems to believe we have the technology, and it finally seems as though management is going to execute on this world beating technology for the benefit of all us patient shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.