CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

Cheers for letting us know.I have absolutely no issues with...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Cheers for letting us know.

I have absolutely no issues with Aaryn's one on one shareholder communication to existing shareholders. He has been beyond accessible whenever I contact him. I do not know if it is because I have a decent holding size (read: 7 figures of units) or if he is accessible to everyone. I suspect it is the latter.

Shareholder capital - the register has improved, I have been comparing the registers consistently (thanks Kephala and Kent!). However, I think a distinction has to be made between internal shareholder communication (which is excellent) and attracting new shareholders (which in my mind is the benefit of those proactive/other investor comms). After all, we do not only need to maintain the register (which is what I think from your post Aaryn is focusing on) but we need to increase the overall demand if we want to create shareholder wealth. This means new investors. However, it will happen in time if Aaryn can execute so no dramas. If Aaryn thinks this is the best approach, then I will accept that as I have been happy with how he has been conducting things otherwise.

Competition - noted and agreed. A balance should be struck. I have confidence in Aaryn's ability to not accidentally spill trade secrets/sensitive material or otherwise!

Interesting comments on the owners manual. Defs not against it. Not sure what I think about a share buyback, but they would be one of very few small caps that will be able to do this considering their existing cash reserves, no debt and cash flow positive nature. Happy if they do not think if they think the $$ are better served to growth and reinvestment. Maybe a share consolidation could be worthwhile by a factor of 10 to remove any speccy stigma.

Thanks again for taking the time on Saturday to let us know Aaryn's thoughts. Appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.