VFX 0.00% 0.5¢ visionflex group limited

the previous board were useless IMO. Shareholders clearly wanted...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    the previous board were useless IMO. Shareholders clearly wanted them gone and CEO returned with a new board. I can't but help but believe that there is more to this than we know. Pretty extraordinary events! @stormer wants us all to believe the CEO is useless and the former board geniuses. Top shareholders clearly felt otherwise and I wonder what they know that we don't. Seems the former board emptied the purse on the way out too which says a lot about them? The CEO could have just moved on but he didn't and shareholders clearly wanted him back. That is an incredible burden to be taking on as everyone is watching and expecting stronger growth and better outcomes. He didn't need to do that. Pretty incredible I think. Stormer, you haven't been a holder in a very long time. Doesn't seem like you have the nerve to be an ASX investor if you keep hanging on and throwing crap at companies and people when you have made an investment decision that didn't work out for you. Give it up mate. Pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.085M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 765846 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.