CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

From memory they did say they would report in USD moving...

1. 2,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    From memory they did say they would report in USD moving forward.

Good report, rough market for a stock like this.

Certainly in the bottom drawer for now and probably at least the next 18 months but at these levels it would likely pay off to accumulate for the long term.

It would suck to be in a position to have to sell but if you can weather the semi conductor storm (or lack there of) eventually the tide will change and inventories will start picking up, sales will grow etc etc, all good for CXZ IMO. Just gonna have to be patient as frustrated as most of us have been. If anything the product suite is developing and likely for broader appeal. We just aren't in a hot area at the moment.

Gotta wait and see unfortunately, cetainly not selling at these levels given the company's performance under what I would call troubled global times but I won't lie, this stock has caused me some proper embarrassment at home and that little red button has been very tempting at time, as other areas of my portfolio have been gaining momentum.

Batten down the hatches is my call haha. Hanging tough.

all IMO and DyOR as most of us have got this one big time wrong! Take the good with the bad Haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 444457 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.