AXE 0.00% 32.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Qubit control measurements commence, page-106

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I agree. It will get real, real fast in this tech space and this stock has proven this after the IBM ANN.

The short term SP drop is what naturally happens with these kinds of spec stocks whenever a timeline is built in.
    So AXE has said 6 months after the CR, just like Brainchip had a timeline for their wafer to be duplicated, biotechs waiting on trial results etc. This is a great time for shorters to jump on and shake the impatient or 'short-term' retail investors and this is exactly what is happening here and I have seen it time and time again. Retail investors are panicking and selling based on only the SP dropping and that is it.

If Archer Materials was only one-dimensional with their quantum chip development, I can see why sellers may sell and come back in later closer to after 6 months for FOMO, but the problem here I think is that AXE's business does not just involve the quantum chip and they have a myriad of possible P.S positive ANNs up to then and the SP may fluctuate a lot in-between. Although I am heavily in the red for AXE, I hate selling when I just need to wait a bit longer.

AIMO, GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.5¢ $80.57K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15930 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 69047 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.