AXE 0.00% 32.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Qubit control measurements commence, page-27

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    From the ANN
    "Qubit control componentry fabrication, prototyping, measurements, and quantum materials
    characterisation (“control measurements”) has begun. The control measurements on qubit
    components (“qubits”) are being led and carried out by Archer staff together with world
    renowned experts in the field of quantum computing in Australia. "

"The measurements are being performed across a number of world-class institutes, laboratories,
    and semiconductor foundry facilities in Sydney. The speciality qubit control instrumentation
    have now been received from suppliers in the US, configured, and integrated into the
    measurement systems which have been custom designed, and purpose built for this work,
    together with qubit control software for the instrumentation which has been developed and
    tested."

I checked out UTS website:

https://www.uts.edu.au/research-and-teaching/our-research/centre-quantum-software-and-information/sydney-quantum-academy/about-sydney-quantum-academy

Four leading NSW universities joined forces to establish The Sydney Quantum Academy, including the University of Technology Sydney (Centre for Quantum Software and Information), the University of Sydney, the University of NSW, and Macquarie University. The major sponsor of the Academy is the NSW Government.

So there is collaboration on the project between the above UNIS on Quantum computing.

Plus also one in Switzerland possibly but check that it could be false information.

I put in nearly the full amount for the SPP, and am really happy I did.

As I have said this is a highly speculative investment. Risk reward ratio. We shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.5¢ $80.57K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15930 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 69047 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.