AXE 0.00% 32.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Qubit control measurements commence, page-72

1. 901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

You are truly a brave man Gerrado who ever you are!!!!!
    Unlike the fin tech grubbers AfterPay, Sezzle, PayPal, Tencent et al.
    These companies do not have to carry expensive research overheads just a couple of PCs and a garage!!!!
    They can generate a working model of their concept and start to get it out to the "people" in a year or so.
    For instance AfterPay which has just raised $800M and has never declared a profit.
    However they have a cash flow in the $billions already; from millions of customers and users. THEY ARE SELLING THEIR PRODUCT!!!!
    The share holders do not care about profits, only on cash flow and expansion!!!!
    AXE does not stand a Snow Ball in Hell's chance of ever coming close to this. Their cash flow at this stage must surely be all negative.
    They may indeed "crack it" down stream 3 or 4 years . So at this time the SP is hardly going to stand up at 60c and in my judgement will drift down to the mid twenties
    csadeev: My concern is more around the management's decision on not scaling back the SPP even though they probably knew they have nothing in the barrel for the near future. My advice is try not to check the SP every second, we are now all here for the long run (6-12 months).
    Last edited by nimbus24: 14/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.5¢ $80.57K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15930 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 69047 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.