AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Qubit material functionality at room temperature in air, page-88

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 758

Before the next update drops re 12CQ, it's also very useful to take note of this explainer that AXE put out back in June.

Storing quantum states

This to me is 'going native'. Fully quantum hardware native. Meaning, using the same qubit to store intermediate computations, the qubit is simultaneously the memory and part of the computation going forward....if that makes sense. The best analogy I can come up with is - a paper towel gradually absorbing liquid from one edge to the other. While doing this, it's also calculating a result at every moment continuously. Completely different to our digital CPUs in our laptops and servers, which are anything but continuous processing. Digital is chopped up packets, processed at time-stamped intervals, with gaps in information processing. Quantum computing offers continuous information-rich processing.

Having the qubits store their qubit states and superpositions has both a cause and effect link to coherence times, increases fidelity, reduces the need for intrusive error correction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.