SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Quebec Eyes Multi-Billion Dollar Lithium Investments, page-24

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ya but those numbers on their own can mean virtually anything. For instance , you could argue that their Exploration & Evaluation Expenditures which are up over $600 thousand compared to the average on a per Quarter basis. So could they be ' Adjusting ' their Books .....and their ' Capital Expenditure ' accounts ahead of the NAL / Authier ' blending ' of the businesses .....sneaky.png Or even the fact that they may have even been the recipients of the COVID style ' Federal and Provincial ' job keeper handouts which have also been available in Canada. These would also in effect reduce the overall reported ' Staff Costs '. Who knows until you see and can examine the full year accounts and the commentary.

Bottom line for me is in terms of what the ' Market ' thinks of all this.....because it's getting to the point of ' if not NOW .....then WHEN ' , and based on the interpretation of the wording in yesterday's ' After Market Close ' announcement , I'm going with the NOW for the Market to have to start to factor into the SP at some point the probabilities of a positive outcome for SYA. And the Market always speaks the loudest on these matters. If it doesn't ' speak ' , then there is a good chance it's NOT going to happen. That's it in a ' Nut Shell '

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $405.7K 12.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 16558662 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5887750 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.