SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

By the look of your above post , ALL one can say in taking...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    By the look of your above post , ALL one can say in taking anything you have to say with any seriousness is what a difference a few months can mean when you're on the wrong side of the numbers. And this together with people who rip off your idea's and contributions in calling themselves their own is why i refer to my previous expression ' Toxic ' And this is especially the case when you go back to their earlier and / or FIRST contributions.

I think it is funny really .....but I won't usually participate once I feel as though things are suss on a forum or thread. It gets to ridiculous. i particularly find it humorous when those who try to label you an ' up ramper ' when all you are doing is research ......and then proceed to blatantly up ramp themselves with ZERO numbers to back it up. Not saying any of these sorts of things are happening here on this forum as it has always been very well researched and balanced ....except from those back in the day that thought AJM's directors were the ants pants and so much better than the poor lowly SYA. How wrong can you get. Even as an investor in AJM who had also lost in my last foray had never thought that.

However , this....your post is a complete ' back flip ' on the down ramp side of things i, and virtually just as bad as any unsubstantiated upramper ....and really only smacks of sour grapes because SYA is definitely in a better place now than at the date of your above post.......what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.