SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Quebec Eyes Multi-Billion Dollar Lithium Investments, page-67

1. 8,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    On another forum, a poster replied to one of my so called 'upramping posts' by stating how it is a case of being 'in love with a stock'. Looking at a stock fundamentally and perceiving it to have potential to a longer successful operation became to be seen as some sort of emotional attachment.

The emotional attachment however, is not with the stock itself but rather when poster's toxicity sets in, resulting in posts being moderated at which point one questions why people cannot just accept differing point of views and agree to disagree without chucking verbal abuse.

A balanced view considers both sides with outcomes that may or may not eventuate - to me that's just weighing up options to best suit an individual's objectives.

I admire people who seemingly can make money easily and equally have empathy for those who lose - perhaps due to the fact that I have been on both sides for the last so many years.

Not that far back there were some tussles between TAW and AJM camps as to which is better, flaunting one against the other - I do not support that sort of thing. Holders supporting any stock support a company and in turn the economy. Failure of any company has more far reaching consequences than just at company level. Jobs, hence livelihoods not just at the company level but anyone associated with the company loses. Then in turn another company not paying taxes. Therefore has a bigger picture once one opens their eyes.

In the end ironically, for want of a better word both companies failed. Of course there are always some who would call holders left with the bag 'nob's. Not a very nice term for one who just happened to have invested in a company and hoping for it to prosper only to be let down by???? Blame game stops with me - I invested I lost = my fault and one that I accept regretfully.

SYA is in a different timeframe and perhaps better placed for the future especially being debt free and now with Piedmont on board. Been impatient and often critical of its progress so guilty of 'downramping' but as a holder I also hope that it will succeed in its plans to be a successful producer - the flow on effects are again greater than just at company level - and I don't 'love' the stock but do see (although somewhat vaguely) potential.

Guess a coin has two sides and can fall either way at a given point of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.