SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Quebec Eyes Multi-Billion Dollar Lithium Investments, page-68

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    This whole social media caper is an interesting subject / experiment to say the least. You have posters who in one minute are claiming the sky is the limits on all kinds of unfounded hype ,copy pasted industry verbatim and/ or catch phrases they only obtained by reading an article .... .You know the type - the ones which will constantly say they are long and will hold for years .

And in the next breath or post 5 minutes later , they are seemingly self moderating all the so called ' noobs ' who they themselves were only weeks earlier in some instances.

And a lot of them talk about how great they are on twitter and how great twitter is - However I see no evidence of this at all. In fact most of the noobs come from there and would not have the intellect or an original idea themselves , and zero clue on how to do their own research. And they certainly don't have over 40 years experience in the trade.

Instead , all they can do is rip others off by claiming efforts compiled by others as their own, while subtly distorting the truth about the investment they are quietly endeavoring to manipulate through both mediums.

And some I reckon are Financial Advisors which I believe are prohibitive on HC....so totally pizzes me off as they are not ordinary Investors or trader folks like you or me.

And they keep popping up after obviously getting barred under previous poster names.

I think the answer though to both the' upramping ' and ' downramping ' question , and which would alleviate the arguments and disagreements , is that the sooner posters on twitter or HC realize that they have absolutely ZERO effect on which way the SP swings , the sooner they will realize that it is just an investor discussion forum. It has no bearing on whether you seemingly think you can grow the Company from the comfort of your Gaming chair in front of your computer screens.

What we say on here , or what you think you can do on the sidelines by contacting businesses , or ringing your accountant , or the company to give them your touted views or ideas is simply laughable. The fact of the matter is they are way way ahead of you or me in terms of the business plans.

The only thing you can do is identify a smidgen or tidbit or insight of where they are going ahead of the pack - and this is how in my opinion you will enjoy more participation in the ' BIG' plays. And so this is what we try and do as Investors....and to an extent traders. And so to suggest that they ( Company Bods ) sit back and read social media vis a vis HC or twitter to gain insightful musings to expand their businesses is very amusing indeed.

But I feel a lot of posters will try to find any reason whatsoever to copy paste or endeavor to dilute others ideas in attempts to discredit -with of course one of many of these being to suggest or accuse others of being ' far to in love ' with the stock they are holding.

So in my view this is just another way of contrarian posters and investors to try and suggest that the stock you are holding is overvalued etc.....

I get what you are saying though and if we just keep it to discussing stocks whether it be up or down it would be easy. Everyone with a well thought contribution should count. Even those who get a little bit excited , because this is a perfectly natural human emotion. The trouble is that in an anonymous forum when someone comes with a snide remark or something negative and out of left field , genuine investors will obviously ark up by getting a little bit suspicious. This is natural as well. Some posters can do this obviously better than others , but I am highly suspicious of the ones who say one thing in one minute , and then are all of a sudden trying to manage everyone and anyone in the discussion who is more ' Bullish ' These are the ones to really watch out for.

End of Investment thoughts as it relates to comments made today on the Sayona threads.

Enjoy reading your posts @Sweetsound a well......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $128.6K 3.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 10979496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12999828 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.