RGL 0.00% 0.6¢ riversgold limited

Had some spare time today and decided to call up head office...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Had some spare time today and decided to call up head office this afternoon to seek some clarification. I surprisingly managed to get in touch and have a great chat to Julian Ford the recently appointed CEO who was happy to talk to me.

Firstly I asked him about the delay in releasing assays and I was advised that there are some serious back logs at the labs due to the huge increase in exploration. He was told by the labs that we could expect the results by early August but were then delayed due to the increased work load of the labs.

I'm also pleased that he then confirmed that the assays from the recent drilling have just come in and that they will be looking forward to updating the market "imminently" ( I'd say next week sometime).

After clarifying the delays, we then talked about lots of other things including the huge size and scale of the targets at Queen Lapage and that there is lots of exploration work to do as we are chasing large multi Moz resource. We also spoke about the success of the recent seismic survey, the experienced exploration team they've assembled led by Simon Bolster and Peter Williams, the unusual amount of rain they have had over the last couple of months on the tenements and he also mentioned the updating of the company's website and social media platforms to keep the market updated which they are currently working on as we speak.

Im also pleased that I found Julian to be very knowledgeable, approachable, and that he understood our concerns as share holders. After our chat today, I have no concerns that the company his holding off releasing the results for any reasons other than their availability due to the long lab delays.

All in all it was a good chat and I thanked Julian for taking the time to talk to me.

Looking forward to next week! GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $68.25K 10.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 793633 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.