CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Big Dan I’m not trying to start an argument with you but I’m...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Big Dan I’m not trying to start an argument with you but I’m terms of my opinions, having genuine concerns about a company’s cash flow/management, it’s splurging of millions of dollars in deals without any real revenue to support it, it’s complete lack of reporting harvest details until put under extreme pressure by many holders, only to find out it wasn’t reported earlier because harvest figures were 5x less than what was predicted - none of this is bull - it is concerns anyone investing their hard earned should have. The fact that HHC upgrade is finished is great, and it can now hull 10t per hour - amazing - but... we only have 80t to put through it till next harvest, besides them saying the next harvest will be so much better, what real information to we have to back that up? They’ve given us no revenue figures, saying it’s illegal is a joke. They know how much approx per ton they will get for wholesale hemp seed, x that by how much they have in storage and there’s base revenue numbers until the next harvest is complete. Without any solid revenue to report how are they possibly going to raise at 8 cents? It will have to be for more than twice the amount of shares at a discount to the current sp, I’m sure you can imagine how well that will go for the sp short term. Absolutely none of this is downramping, it’s real concerns about real problems within the company. Sometimes, someone sitting on the other side of the fence can help paint a better picture of the overall view. It’s up to you guys whether you give a hoot or not about the overall view. I would love to see QBL pull an Ann out of nowhere to get this thing rolling again, but as far as I see it solid revenue was the only thing that could give it a good kick short term, and now we know that definitely won’t be happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.