CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

PLANTING OF HEMP CROPS In 2017/18 hundreds of hectares of...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    PLANTING OF HEMP CROPS
    In 2017/18 hundreds of hectares of seasonal trial crops were grown for MCL in large broad-acre hemp farms in NSW, Victoria and Tasmania. In recent discussions with MCL’s farmers and from inspections of these crops, Technical Director of MCL, Andrew Kavasilas, states that he is proud that MCL is amongst the first in the country who are progressing the learning curve in adapting existing infrastructure and growing techniques to cultivate hemp, a brand new broad acre crop, through to harvest.

Farming is not easy , and it hasn't been the best year for most farms, They will learn a lot from this harvest and will have their setups , Machinery as well as the wellbeing of their crops better prepared next harvest. (PS I am from a Large Rural farming background so I know the ups and downs very well)

I am also happy with the sales being very good at Coles , I know I've recommended red tractor hemp to a number of family members all who which now buy the product . I will be buying more shares soon, as well as have been toping up over the last 3 weeks. I'm still looking for more to reach my target. Another 100000 ill be there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.