CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

“In spite of some of the difficulties experienced with growing...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    “In spite of some of the difficulties experienced with growing these new crops as detailed below, the Company is pleased that it has still been able to secure around 80 tonnes of hemp seed for immediate production and is expecting to be able to increase that amount of inventory significantly in the coming months as the further harvests progress.
    “The lower than expected yields of the hemp crops means that major expansion will take a little longer to implement than we had initially expected, but we are hopeful that the winter crops will fare better, and we have much greater confidence in the upcoming spring crops to achieve the numbers we have been hoping for to supply the market to meet the huge demand we have been seeing.”
    I’m not sure you’re understanding this the way I am but that’s okay, maybe there is something wrong with my device/language as you seem to think?
    It is quite obvious from the initial 300 hectare summer/autumn crop, where 20t was sown, that only 80t was harvested. The lines “expecting to be able to increase that amount of inventory significantly in the coming months as the further harvests progress.” are very obviously not talking about the initial summer/autumn crop, where the initial 20t was sown. That is referring to the autumn/winter crop and then the spring/summer crops to come, hence, “as the further harvests progress”. If any of you think that the harvest from the initial 300 hectare crop is still underway, when it was harvested months ago, you are a tad deluded.
    So, I’ll state again. From the initial summer/autumn crop started late 2017, where the company planted 20t, it seems they harvested 80t. They are expecting better yields off the harvests they are yet to do, and from memory they will be completing 3 harvests per year. Correct me if I’m wrong here I’m happy to be made out to look like a fool, but only if I’m wrong. Otherwise, maybe have a better read before you try and prove a point, as you may end up looking like the fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.