CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks Mike..fair call. Every individual has the right to...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks Mike..fair call.

Every individual has the right to invest/divest how they see fit & each holder will have different interpretations of announcements/performance of a company.

I think the company will be planning a more robust quarterly report for everyone to digest & perhaps today's announcement was an attempt to satisfy in the interim, it hit the mark with some & missed with others.

I'm content with today's announcement because it resonates with my expectations.

I quietly suspected that the harvest may not be as straightforward or easy as some investors had hoped but you never know at the same time.

I also hadn't planned on seeing any meaningful revenue for the first 1-2 years.

The MCL acquisition is fair imo, if you analyze the current profit sharing model of 55/45% theoretically we may aswell have the increased number of shares on issue.

The acquisition of MCL just simplifies the business model in my mind, more attractive to investors & potential business partners over the long run.

My only hesitation to date would be the 1 million per year over 3 years to Isreal for the research agreement, mainly can we afford it at this stage but in saying this it hasn't kept me awake.

All the best Mike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.