CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Queensland Bauxite Shareholder Q and A, page-50

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Thanks mate, maybe I'll be back in one day, but not until we get some straight answers and factual information from the company. Reassurances and bland statements of possibilities and probabilities mean nothing. When you dissect most of the announcements and posts, that's mainly what they are - lots of nice reassuring words, but very little in the way of facts, and rarely a straight answer to the many questions which have been asked.

As for the 80t of seed "secured", that's not a term which I've ever heard used in agriculture, and certainly not in the context of meaning 'harvested'. I think if they had actually harvested 80t of seed from the crops they would have said so. Why would they not? People 'secure' a loan or 'secure' the rights to something, but I've never heard of a farmer 'securing' seed (and I know a lot of farmers, and have dabbled in the growing business myself for several years).

I'm all for openness and accountability, and as I've told my kids many times, if you've done something wrong or failed to do something which you should have done, just tell the truth. People forgive failures or mistakes, but they don't readily forgive lies or attempts to hide the truth.

Good luck. I hope that it all comes together for you and the rest of the QBL holders.

Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.