NWH 2.08% $3.29 nrw holdings limited

Ann: Queensland Contract Awards, page-3

1. 18,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Jellinbah Mine Contract

NRW Holdings Limited (ASX:NWH) is pleased to advise that its wholly owned subsidiary, Golding Contractors Pty Ltd (Golding) has signed a variation to its existing 5-year Mining Services Agreement with Jellinbah Mining Pty Ltd at the Jellinbah East Mine in Central Queensland.

The scope of the variation includes operating and maintaining a second 600 tonne excavator and 220 tonne rear dump truck fleet to mine pre-strip overburden, increasing the full scope of the agreement to two 600 tonne mining fleets.

The variation is valued at approximately $160 million and will commence in April 2024 utilising existing owned fleet and supplemented with hire equipment.

NRW subsidiary Action Drill & Blast Pty Ltd has also been awarded the following contracts in Queensland.
    1. Blasthole drilling services for Batchfire Resources at the Callide Mine.
    The contract, valued at circa $52 million over five years has commenced and will utilise a workforce of some 40 personnel.
    2. Twelve-month extension to supply agreement with Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific Pty Ltd for Bowen Basin mine valued at $30 million.
    3. Services Agreement (Drilling) Central Queensland mine – contract term three years, on an agreed rates basis with an estimated value of $28 million.

These contracts will also utilise existing ADB owned equipment where applicable.

This ASX Announcement has been approved in accordance with the Company's published continuous disclosure policy and authorised for release by the Chief Executive Officer of NRW Holdings Limited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.29
Change
-0.070(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.497B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.35 $3.38 $3.29 $1.645M 496.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2123 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.31 9038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.