ERM 3.70% 5.6¢ emmerson resources limited

Ann: Questions & Answers with Rob Bills, page-2

1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Very clear and precise,,
    Brilliant,, short to medium term looking pretty positive....
    Well done, Emmerson..

" 3) Leveraging our discovery track record utilising new technology and ideas to new projects. We have recently picked up five new projects in the prolific Macquarie Arc in New South Wales – these are gold and copper-gold projects.

So this announcement will mostly impact our “small mines” strategy in providing a low cost path to production.

This is a huge plus for extracting maximum value from these Emmerson owned, high grade gold deposits.
    We have identified around 15 such small mines within our tenements."
    "Rob Bills: It is envisaged that this will be a modular mill that has the capability to toll and batch treat gold ores. There is also the potential for copper down the track.

For Emmerson (and shareholders) this is great news in that it will lower the cost of development and production from our small mines and provide a clear path to cash.

This distinguishes Emmerson from your typical junior explorer.

Other secondary benefits include an ability to drill from underground during the development phase of our small mines - thus reducing drill costs and increasing the probability of a small mine turning into a large mine."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $31.55K 583.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 65800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.