QFE 0.00% 7.8¢ quickfee limited

Good presentation from Eric. The guy is a self-confessed...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Good presentation from Eric. The guy is a self-confessed payments geek and it clearly shows. The business is in a very good set of hands with him. I constantly hear people talking about trying to identify good management, but can never see it when it's staring them in the face. Eric knows his business very very well, is very articulate, a good communicator, but still learning what investors are wanting/needing to hear.

The most important takeaway in the presentation for me is that they have only just started signing on USA BNPL ISO's in the last couple of months. From the sounds of things, they have received a pretty strong uptake as the industry is starved for innovative products such as the ones offered by QFE. Eric could have and should have spent more time talking about this area, but he was clearly playing his cards close to his chest for the moment.

This business success is really going to be made on their ability to distribute. How many partners they can successfully onboard with strong sell through. I believe that in the last couple of months QFE has started its journey to grow exponentially in the USA and we should see supportive data in the next couple of quarters. For a $44mln mkt cap business with a very healthy balance sheet, there is quite simply a mountain of optionality in it. If the stock doubles from here, it still a sub $100mln mkt cap! Crazzy IMHO

The company should be making further updates to the market as outlined in the market release dated 19th Oct 2021, on or before 19th November.

The Investor day on the 19th of November will be very interesting as we should have interaction with the new Chief Revenue Officer for the US Aubrey Amatelli and her vision for how QFE grows its revenues into the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 17293 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.