QFE 0.00% 7.5¢ quickfee limited

Ann: QuickFee to present at the SNN Conference on 3 August 2020, page-24

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Each to their own and make the decision that you think is right for you, however I’d warn against judging HotCopper activity as a sign of potential success for a stock - in many cases the opposite has been proven true

A few pleasing things that have come up this week:

https://quickfee.com/lp/creating-a-sales-and-advisory-mindset-inside-a-cpa-firm/

Richard Formoe from Quickfee is taking part in a panel session alongside BDO USA in a couple of weeks. Richard’s bio in the event page lists him as the relationship manager for BDO. I guess this means BDO are the top 10 accounting firm that Bruce mentioned has been signed up, it’s positive to see the relationship is strong enough to co-host an event so soon after sign-up.

Quickfee have hired a new content marketing manager to lead the development of a brand and messenging strategy; and

Bruce went into detail about the e-invoicing software that’s being developed in this week’s investor video. It will have the functionality for auto emails to be sent to the customers of accounting firms when their invoice is becoming due. These emails will have Quickfee’s payment options front and centre, sounds like a great opportunity to uplift adoption from existing firms

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113287 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.