G88 8.33% 1.3¢ golden mile resources ltd

Showing your age there, Bricky, with the Kung Fu reference. But...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Showing your age there, Bricky, with the Kung Fu reference. But quite right ...patience will be well rewarded here.

Today's Metallurgical Testwork Update chocabloc with goodies. Amplifying and extending beautifully all that the Company has been saying on Quicksilver to date.

I almost laughed aloud to read that gold is also present in the jewel box. Though I wonder what the cynics'll make of that. But then, I guess if you're processig the material anyway ...and it's there! ...hell, why not consider building a simple gold circuit into the process flowsheet.

With Gold currently at AU$3,100/oz+, I guess it's just money for jam.

Anyway, last words to our MD:

"The more we have tested the more opportunities have been defined for developing the Quicksilver project. We have moved from 2-3% nickel on the mica to now achieving up to 4.5% and our iron concentrate is very low silica, which is desirable for many potential uses including an input to stainless steel,” Mr Dormer said.

“The gold grades were an unexpected surprise and very encouraging, especially as gold was returned from all the composites tested. This simply adds another dimension to the potential revenue streams as well as demonstrates the broader gold prospectivity of the project”.

“The metallurgical testing at Quicksilver continues to further demonstrate, with increasing confidence, the potential for several commodities for direct sale and/or further downstream processing. This is extremely exciting and provides us with many options as we head into our scoping study.

“We have orientation and infill drilling to come soon, followed by a Resource update, and with the additional metallurgical testing we see Quicksilver getting better, bigger and more exciting.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.