G88 0.00% 1.1¢ golden mile resources ltd

Hi wot, to some extent its inexplicable !! Partly I think its...

1. 6,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1219
    Hi wot, to some extent its inexplicable !! Partly I think its because CLQ was significantly overvalued, the market is now correcting that, partly also is that CLQ had "first mover" status amongst all the wannabees , and while it would seem on any rational technical basis that should not play a role, we have to accept the market is often irrational and in my experience first movers tend to get a lot more attention and investor appetite than those that follow. Its a mystery to me why that is the case, anyway, whatever. And partly, I think the other factor is the lack of liquidity with G88 that keeps SI's and instos or others with deep pockets, who like volume, out of the game or at least a reluctance to wade in too far.

I agree though the G88 saprolite resource on its own should be valued higher than it is currently on any peer comparison.

I did lighten my load due concern about the likelihood of massive sulphide hits and in-built expectations. If that proves a fizzer and the SP takes a hit, I will be reloading for the saprolite developments, but I would like to see the phrase probable or likely DSO grade mentioned again by management. If they hit massive nickel sulphides, well and good, doubt I could afford to top up at that point. Still holding a small parcel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 915231 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 609208 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.