G88 0.00% 1.0¢ golden mile resources ltd

Yes, I'm eager to hear news on those other fronts too,...

1. 4,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    Yes, I'm eager to hear news on those other fronts too, Bluebird.

You mentioned "booster rockets" in an earlier post (https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/73720111/single), and in connection with the commodities supercycle thematic, and playing to our MD's strengths, I believe there's plenty of very promising work been going into the evaluation (likely now, negotiation) on various high-quality domestic and international project opportunities.

Then too, the "comprehensive, systematic, and field verification review of the existing G88 project portfolio" (from the 17 April 2024 Announcement) has been ongoing - scheduled for completion by June. I'd be very happy if the JV/Farm-In model we've already pursued with KIN at Leonora, and GML at Gidgee were likewise implemented on some of our other promising holdings.

Still doesn't hurt to have Quicksilver in the back pocket, already justifying multiples of our present Market Cap. And that even before the shallow, high-grade cobalt domain identified within the existing Mineral Resource (I think you calculated it alone as ~1$B worth of in-ground metal, Blue), with its exceptional upgrading potential (announced 1st February 2024), is brought properly into the equation.

And all that Met and Flowsheet development work completed by our consults, Bureau Veritas and Wood, is just a wonderful vindication of the upgraded model of Quicksilver.

Last edited by Nowhere Man: 23/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.112M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $96 9.585K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 897018 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 137594 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.