QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

I tell you one thing... it said this company was operating from...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I tell you one thing... it said this company was operating from couple of addresses in Perth, doing this and doing that. I have lived in Perth since roughly 2005... I've worked around the place here and there but... some of the locations it had addresses for the company........ well I was thinking of investing... and talk about DYOR.. I went to addresses of the company. I saw no action.. none!!! So I never invested into a piece of crap, that does nothing and makes up stories that suck people in and wipes them out. Well, atleast until the last couple of years. When the revenue started to actually grow (and I couldn't check out the locations outside Perth). I think in all reality this is the time to buy. If revenue is $50M and forcast to $90+ estimate $25 extra... In the next couple of years. It is logical. Try to wipe me out. I think it is on the track. Mark was put in charge to set light to the run once they produce the first set of stable financial results. In my mind it is assured. But, anything can happen from here. This has been IMO a similar story to what I would call a "turn around" in motion. So let it fall a bit further I missed the dip to 7.8c but I got another small offer on the bid side. Such an interesting time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $29.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 38.5¢ $294.9K 703.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.