QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Just treading water Tomi but well and truly alive. No news no...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Just treading water Tomi but well and truly alive. No news no movement. I do feel more comfortable with this stock now than I did 5 yrs ago when QHL was much higher risk and really only an R&D shop. So yes some opportunity cost lost in that period with capital tied up in QHL , however for what it's worth if I was going to get out it would have been well before now.

What I like now is they have an ever increasing order book with existing clients, which gives them the opportunity to pursue other avenues of revenue and de-risk their business even further. Yes there's been no new announcements as yet on any of Mr Marino's strategy (light aircraft potential, etc), however they are working on the Waurn Ponds plant for Motor, now have James Douglas from Carbon Revolution on the board and have locked in the HSV (still hasn't been confirmed though) Commodore engine bay parts and the 8 million Hawkei project. So things are happening in the background, albeit slowly, that's just the nature of the beast at this juncture.

Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $29.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 38.5¢ $294.9K 703.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.