QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Welcome Thrifty, The sharemarket is human nature or at the very...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Welcome Thrifty,
    The sharemarket is human nature or at the very least driven by emotion. I think it was Ben Graham the Value Investor who once said, in the short term the market is a voting machine, i.e what's popular and what's not, in the long term it's a weighing machine, i.e sound/profitably run businesses generally rise to the top along with their share price.

QHL is certainly NOT an investment for a Value investor, it's still speculative no doubt and one could argue generally "unpopular", however I'm still of the belief in time it will rise to the top backed up by patient investors (Soul Patts and Deakin Uni own 20% combined). This is a bottom draw stock for me at present and not the way I normally trade, however the tech and opportunities are compelling.

Time will tell how they go, the new CEO looks the goods and the recent Boeing announcement with the F15 and F18 parts another string to the bow. This recognition by Boeing now gives QHL time to get in the door and potentially tender for upcoming commercial Boeing contracts such as the new 797 (replaces 737) and who knows Airbus's A320 being replaced by the A322. These new aircraft will undoubtedly contain a lot more carbon fibre than their predecessors, lighter airframes, less drag, carrying more people significantly improves the yield for the airlines. To top it off carbon fibre is getting cheaper so it's a no brainer for airlines.

All the best on your stock market journey, you never stop learning that's for sure.
    Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $29.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 38.5¢ $294.9K 703.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.