QHL 7.84% 27.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hi takealoadoff Yes getting answers from the company is...

1. CBD
    981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Hi takealoadoff

Yes getting answers from the company is difficult - I spoke with the CFO and pointed out how amateurish their PR machine is - really with the millions they spent on wages surely they could have a dedicated PR Company spokesperson, mentioned that this had been a gripe of mine for two years!!!

He seemed very happy with the way things are progressing without divulging much, but his general demeanour was upbeat and genuinely enthusiastic. I asked about capital and he felt that they had planned to have enough and so far things were going according to plan.

I pointed out that the Companies insistence on not referring to profit in their quarterlies was not helping the market understand at what stage they currently stood and gave no reason for anyone to buy the story.

I think Quickstep has fallen down very badly in the PR department and in their ability to properly inform the market and whilst the CFO said he would take my views on board I doubt the current situation around obtaining meaningful updates directly from the company is NOT about to change anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.5¢ $36.29K 137.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 5888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.