QHL 5.00% 19.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hey Brad, QHL's priority and one of their strategies under...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey Brad,
    QHL's priority and one of their strategies under Marino is supplying the finished product rather than the equipment. They do however allow equipment supplies where they feel there is strong potential for a manufacturing contract, thus the KIST equipment supply at this stage rather than building products for them.
    What I like also about the KIST story, which came out in the report, is the RST/Qure process has developed to a stage where they can manufacture up to 30000 pieces per annum at a 30min curing time with an A class finish. I'm sure QHL's previous limit was 10000 (why they don't announce this stuff separately i'll never know) so some of that R&D we've all capitalised via the CR is making inroads. The KIST contract award also was a huge endorsement of what QHL are doing, there were several competing technologies and Qure/RST was selected which is incredible.
    I still like the story and at these SP levels we have strong support, so yeah it looks as though for now we'll plateau for a while waiting for the next bit of positive news.
    Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $14.23K 72.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 12656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.