QHL 5.15% 25.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Ann: Quickstep H1 FY24 Results, page-16

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I feel like issue was and continues to be, this stock was initially priced as more of a tech stock instead of what it actually is - a manufacturer, and the lack of margin and cash conversion after so much time has lost its attraction to institutional investors, especially given book value decline. What the outside market hasn’t factored in yet is this decline is largely due to the reinvestment and sustainment required for the establishment of 2 potentially lucrative business segments, ready to explode. Take out ALL costs associated with these ventures and we have a profiting company. Most internal metrics are gearing up, and the cyclic debt to equity is anticipating another boom - with management unable and unwilling to raise capital at the expense of shareholders. To be fair, this stock was overvalued half a decade ago - but with tailwinds of war in Europe and the middle east, on top of potential chinese aggression, I suspect different funding may come in the wake of AUKUS, guaranteeing supply chain in not only Australia but in America too

I mean we have a market cap of 16m how much lower can it go hahahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.013(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $18.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 27.5¢ 23.0¢ $136.1K 536.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.